Monday, October 25, 2010

Kids Toys Vs. Dog Bone...Winner = Dog Bone.

I'm learning my lesson to keep a VERY close eye on my daughter now that she's rolling everywhere.  Part of our morning routine involves Stella having some tummy time beside me while I check e-mail, etc.; I spread a blanket on the floor with toys all around her and she rolls from toy to toy.  Well, this morning during tummy time I heard her gurgling with delight in a new way - when I turned to look at her on the floor I realized I didn't recognize the toy she had in her hand.  I went for a closer look and, to my disgust, saw that she was chewing on a dirty dog bone!  Those of you who know how clean I am will find this especially amusing.  Note to self:  keep a VERY close eye on her during tummy time, and move all obstacles far away (even the ones I think are totally out of her reach)...
 Stella after the dog-bone incident...see, she's a-okay!
Thought you'd also find it funny that while I was typing this up I neglected to notice that Caroline was french-kissing a delighted Stella who was hanging out within arms reach of me...

1 comment:

  1. Wait where is the picture of her chewing on the dog bone?? :-)
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete