Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Team Pink.

Since well before Tim and I got married we have been accidentally dressing alike.  Our best moment came when we went to a staff conference in St. Louis almost eight years ago...we were dating but didn't live together and therefore didn't pack together.  When I met Tim in the hotel lobby on the first day we both had on the following outfit - no joke:

  • white button down shirts
  • sweater vests
  • tan corduroys
  • brown leather shoes
  • I think we even had the same color socks
Tim wasn't having it - he promptly went up to his room and changed.

Well, I'm happy to say that today all THREE of us dressed alike accidentally.  I know I'm the one dressing Stella, but I honestly didn't think about the fact she was wearing jeans and a pink turtleneck...until Tim came home wearing jeans and pink button-down shirt.  And I looked down at myself wearing a pink shirt and jeans.  I proudly present to you: Team Pink:


No comments:

Post a Comment