Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Are My Sunshine.

Stella and I just returned from a visit to mimi's house.  It was the only trip I can remember in the past three summers where we did not visit the beach once!  The thunderstorms and rain kept us from our normal evening trips to the ocean, but we managed to have a lot of fun anyway.  Stella and I slept in my mom's bed and I want to always remember how we smiled and stared at each other before my baby would fall asleep (oops, sorry, if Stella was reading this she would say, "I'm not a baby, I'm a BIG girl" - direct quote).  It was the first time she asked me to rub her back and I watched as her eyelids got heavy each night.  It took thirty minutes for her to fall asleep but I think I could have stayed with her for a few hours like that.  She is growing up so fast!  Just ask the notches on mimi's wall where we record her height...

Stella and mimi singing "You are my sunshine..."



Me and my little piglet.

Tickles.



Stella with her own "sips."

No comments:

Post a Comment