Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Best Day Ever.

Here are a few of the highlights of my life:
Growing up by the ocean as a kid.
Learning about Jesus for the first time when I was 15 years old.
Meeting Tim and knowing I had found the person I wanted to marry.
My wedding day.
Finding out I was pregnant and having a little GIRL!
Giving birth to Stella.

And please add to the top of the list: 2.19.13 - the day I first painted my daughter's toenails.  Anyone who knows me understands how very much I love having a little girl and this is one small reason why...hopefully for years to come we can enjoy little things like this together:

Stella actually said, "CHEESE!" when I was taking this picture of her foot.

Look at those funny, little feet!!

We decided on "seashell pink" for her first color.

No comments:

Post a Comment