Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from our little sunflower, Stella.  Our neighbor's daughter said something cute when she saw these photos, "Adorable little flower, she is.  She has really blossomed."  It's true - just in the past week or so I've really seen Stella's personality developing before my eyes.  She is so much fun!  People told me from the very beginning that being a mom only gets better as time goes on - I can remember getting weepy when Stella was about three months old because she was outgrowing some of her infant clothing already.  I was sad because I thought there was no way that she was going to be more fun than when she was a newborn.  It's amazing how, with every new phase, it just keeps getting better and better.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today.





LOVE Caroline's tongue sticking out in this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment