Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pam's Baby Shower

This morning we celebrated the much anticipated arrival of Baby Boy Peavey by having a baby shower (thanks, Kat Knowles, for opening up your lovely home and co-hosting with me).  It was a time of joy as women from different parts of Pam's life gathered together to share in making memories.  I'm incredibly grateful for Pam's friendship - she's been a huge blessing in my life for the past TEN years!  I can't believe it has been that long since we were "randomly" assigned to each other as freshman roommates at UNH...may I just say, "Thanks God, you made a great choice when you put us together."

How is it humanly possible that tiny Pammie is about to have a baby in THREE weeks??


I loved the favors we made - cinnamon buns with hand-written tags that said "Thank you from the bun in the oven."  How cute, yummy, and easy!



Now I'm going to crash because I'm still nursing this cold.  Great day, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment