Monday, November 29, 2010

Satisfied.

Stella thinks I'm playing Peek-a-boo behind the camera.
Thanksgiving festivities are behind us - we look onward to the season of Christmas!  I'm so thankful for family and friends this year.  We got to spend a lot of quality time with many wonderful people over the past five days...many memories made and many more to come, I'm sure.  Stella has a fifth tooth now, she is officially crawling, and she is the delight of my life; what a gift I have been given!  With every milestone I say goodbye to a bit of her infancy...she's growing up so beautifully, so quickly.  I couldn't love my time with her any more than I do.  Thanksgiving truly had new, enriched meaning this year.

I'm thankful for old friends.
I'm thankful for my mom, Stella's mimi.
I'm thankful for our beautiful walk to the bay right - 0.8 miles from my mom's house.
I'm thankful for in-laws.
I'm thankful that Stella gives kisses by licking people.
I'm thankful for extended family.
I'm thankful for my little family.

1 comment: