Thursday, December 23, 2010

Not-So-Precious Moments

Tomorrow we set out for our Christmas in New York with Tim's family.  Despite having all day to get things ready, I am still not packed, and I'm still in my pajamas from last night.  It is amazing how much we accomplished today (clean house, clean cars, clean dog, clean baby...), and yet the work continues.  

Today was full of some not-so-precious moments:  spit up, diaper changes, Stella crying every time I put her down, me trying hard to find things that would keep her occupied so that I could accomplish half of one task on my to-do list.  However, I am choosing to be grateful tonight for those not-so-precious moments - even if it means I still have to get packing!  I need to remind myself to take pleasure in the mundane, everyday moments with Stella; time is passing so quickly.  

Merry Christmas from our little elf!

Thank you to Jess and Erich for this adorable dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment