Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stella and friends.

I am grateful to have spent time with some good friends the other day.  Pam and her baby, James, are doing so well and he is simply adorable.  I have a hard time remembering how tiny Stella was when she was first born, but seeing James and holding him does bring back memories from those first days of parenthood.  I remember how Stella had a difficult time eating at first and we had to feed her with a tube; I remember her little, uncoordinated legs and arms; I remember watching Tim hold his daughter in complete wonderment.  I honestly thought that it couldn't ever get better than the first days of being a mom, but every single day is better than the one before - how is that possible?  I love watching Pam hold her son and I'm excited to see him grow up and to experience the joys and challenges of motherhood together.  It's so nice not to have to do this alone!

It was also great to see Nicole and to finally meet her man, Marlon.  Stella really enjoyed making some new friends!
Nicole will be a GREAT mommy someday!

Stella loved Marlon.

Proud mama Pammie and Nicole.

Papa Tim and Mama Pam with Sweet Baby James!

No comments:

Post a Comment