Thursday, January 27, 2011

Favorite Moments.

My favorite/funniest moments of the day:

  • Cuddling with Stella after her first nap...she's snuggling a lot lately and I'm LOVING every minute of it!
  • When Stella nearly pants me as she tried to stand up using my leg as her balancing post; I had to laugh.
  • Watching Stella smile when Tim came home and gave me a kiss.  We kissed a bunch of times just to see her smile...and because it's nice.
  • Calling home when I was out getting some work done and having Stella respond to my voice, smile, and grab the phone from Tim's hand.
  • Dancing my heart out at Zumba tonight while Tim did the bedtime routine with the baby.
  • Listening to Stella read to herself - she's using inflection in her gibberish so I know she's modeling what she hears, and she's turning the pages all by herself.

I'm super thankful for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment