Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sneezes and Smiles.

Stella loves to sneeze.  I wish I could predict when it is about to happen because it would be so adorable to catch her reaction on camera.  She sneezes, sometimes twice, and then a huge smile spreads across her face...sometimes she laughs.  She reacts the same way when I sneeze, too.  It's so stinkin' adorable, I cannot stand it!  

Isn't it funny how these really unusual experiences, like sneezing, become so ordinary to us over time?  One of the blessings about having a child is that I get to experience all the newness of life right alongside her.  I normally wouldn't think much about something like a sneeze, or a taste of food, or my dog walking in the room, but with Stella all of these experiences are new, extraordinary, and fun!  I love watching her take joy in these small things because it helps me to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment