Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snail Mail.

I have a love of snail mail.  I love sending it and receiving it.  Today, Stella and I went to the post office to buy stamps and mail some letters/bills.  Once I showed her how to put the mail in the slot she was hooked.  Too bad I only had four letters.  The funny thing was she wanted to put the three letters I was holding in the slot, but when it came time to put the letter she chose in the slot she was NOT a happy camper.  Did you know that post office's are, for the most part, really echo-ey?  Well, I do now, and so does everyone who was in the Durham Post Office around 4:30pm this afternoon.  



She held on to this last letter with a death grip.  By the time I pried it out of her hands it was kind of crumpled.

P.S.  Love that they have a slot at Stella's height for mailing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment