Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What's Happening at My House at 4:30pm?

4:30pm at my house today, this was what was going on:


And here's a shot from yesterday in the car on the way to the beach for a walk:


Sooooo...I'm thinking this new no-nap-experiment might be taking its toll on our sweet Stella.  We take things one day at a time, because when kids start to transition into different phases of life it rarely happens instantaneously, and sometimes you realize you're wrong about their needs.  One of the things I love about being a stay-at-home mom is that I can respond to Stella's needs each day and she doesn't often have to adjust to someone else's schedule.  Not to mention the fact that I get to catch these hilarious moments with my own eyes, and my own camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment