Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stella's First REAL haircut!

About three months ago, I decided to "trim" Stella's bangs.  What was meant to be a trim turned out to be a hack-job that ended in Stella looking like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber.  Google a photo if you don't know who I'm talking about.

Anyhoo - I promised myself (and Stella) no more home hair-cuts from now on.  I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into when I got a coupon for Great Clips in Dover in the mail - I mean, how good would the haircut really be for $4.95?  Well, better than my attempts, for sure!  Our stylist, Linda, was lovely to Stella and made her feel special for her first experience at the hair-dresser.  They keep a record of what kind of cut they did so that, if you want the same thing next time, it's all in their system and anyone could do it for you.  Stella was an angel in the hairdresser's chair.  Eventually, she will have a bob with bangs, stacked in the back - right now she has some baby version of that which will help tame her hair in the meantime.  Here are some before, during and after shots of the big girl getting her first haircut!

A little concerned before the cut.


Like a zombie DURING the cut.

Happy as a clam, with her promised lollipop, AFTER the cut.

Checking herself out at Papa Gino's, pizza to celebrate the occasion!

Love this little one so much!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing Stella in! We're glad we could help with her first "real" cut!

    Kasey S.
    Great Clips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kasey - it was a wonderful first experience for Stella (and me)!

      Delete