Sunday, October 10, 2010

Picture Documentary of My Weekend with Stella!

DJ Jazzy Stella in her new walker (thanks for putting it together, dad)!

Can you say, "Teething?"

Stella on our walk around Durham this weekend.

Her favorite new game is throwing cups on the kitchen floor and watching me (or the dogs) pick them up.

"Wow, mom, you did a GREAT job washing the kitchen floors late last night...thanks!"

This is her new facial expression - love it!


Tim is home from his youth retreat - sounds like the kids and adult leaders got rocked!  Tim talked about faith and friendship, which is an excellent topic for junior/senior high students.  

Tomorrow, for Day 1 of the Carpenter Family Vacation, we are headed to Stella's first ever Sandwich Fair (technically she also went last year...but the view from inside my belly wasn't great...and if she felt anything like me then she was nauseous the whole time...); I'm sure I'll have lots to report as we always have a fantastic time there...oh, the people watching - trust me, it does not get ANY better than people watching at a New Hampshire Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment