Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amy Petty, she's kind of a big deal.

Tim and I had a date night tonight (shout out to Grammy Susan who watched Stella for us).  We went to see our friend, Amy Petty, perform at her second CD Release Party at Boynton's Tap Room in Manchester...very fun!  Amy is an incredibly talented singer; she's kind of a big deal, if you know what I mean.  Tim and Billy, Amy's husband, are best buds at church...they have lots of laughs together while also getting some work done - Billy is the Worship Leader and Tim is the Family Ministries Director at Bethany Church.  I could only get one fuzzy picture of Amy on stage, but I did get a really good picture of Billy and Tim, hamming it up, as usual:


Billy and Amy are singing together at CARNEGIE HALL on December 2...
They asked me to join them, but I said, "Don't make me sing..."
Then they asked me to dance, but I said, "Don't make me dance..."
Like I said before, she's kind of a big deal.
But don't just take my word for it - judge for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment